☀Good morning!! From Chester, our handsome Border Collie, for his dog Stay-and-Care boarding, and Georgie, our crossbreed Golden Retriever/Labrador, for her dog Walking 🎄

We took both Chester, our handsome Border Collie 🐺 , and Georgie, our crossbreed Golden Retriever/Labrador🐱 , for a walk up the river. We let them both off the lead which they really enjoyed! They did a lot of running up and down the river,  Chester found a ball, as he often does! They were both great with recall. Chester loves … Continue reading ☀Good morning!! From Chester, our handsome Border Collie, for his dog Stay-and-Care boarding, and Georgie, our crossbreed Golden Retriever/Labrador, for her dog Walking 🎄

Dog Walking with Humphrey, the Cockapoo, and Max, the Weimaraner

Content and Marketing Coordinator, Press Office at EmmanuelleChaix We took Humphrey, the Cockapoo, and Max, the Weimaraner, through Ravenscourt Park for their dog Walking. Humphrey loved being outside with one of his best mates. Max and Humphrey were dubious at first about sharing their toys but quickly decided that it was fun to play together! … Continue reading Dog Walking with Humphrey, the Cockapoo, and Max, the Weimaraner

Freddie, our English Springer Spaniel, cooling down during his dog Walking 🐶

We took Freddie, our English Springer Spaniel, from his house and we went to Richmond Park! Freddie was good on the bus and patient while we put his muzzle on for the journey. We played some games first with his toys, then we hid them in different places and he had to find them. Then we went for … Continue reading Freddie, our English Springer Spaniel, cooling down during his dog Walking 🐶

Puppy saved after swallowing toy arrow a foot long

- Content and Marketing Coordinator, Press Office at EmmanuelleChaix A 12-week-old puppy needed life-saving surgery after she swallowed a toy arrow "almost as long as her body". Staffordshire Bull Terrier Loula's owners initially thought she had gulped down a pen, but later realised it was the 12in (30cm) projectile. Vets operated to remove the arrow, which … Continue reading Puppy saved after swallowing toy arrow a foot long