At EmmanuelleChaix, we just love dogs so much! 💘 Have a great week. Remember, a heart that loves, is always young. Our website to Contact us / subscribe: ⚡EmmanuelleChaix.com⚡ ♦️🌐⭕ Make Contact https://emmanuellechaix.com/dog-care/make-contact/ EmmanuelleChaix’ Instagram: ⚡instagram.com/emmanuellechaixdogs⚡ ♦️🌐⭕ Our Facebook to follow: ⚡https://www.facebook.com/EmmanuelleChaixDogs⚡ 🔴🔷⬛️🔆 To subscribe🐺to EmmanuelleChaix’ YouTube: ⚡youtube.com/channel/UCSxyc9Z2jE6Bxxfkask0g7g⚡ ♦️🌐⭕♦️♦️ Our Twitter to follow: ⚡ … Continue reading Dogs are Fantastic !!!
Offer training & companionship that I’m looking for for my new puppy
- Content and Marketing Coordinator, Press Office at EmmanuelleChaix Ex police dog Handler/Trainer Paul is leading this one day course, providing practical skills and guidance to help owners and dogs progress their training and obedience. He has been training dogs most of his life, and now retired, he spends his days dog training and helping … Continue reading Taking the Lead Workshop
- Content and Marketing Coordinator, Press Office at EmmanuelleChaix Electric collars which shock dogs into submission are to be banned from sale in Britain following campaigning from animal rights groups. This is great news! Remotely controlled training devices such as e-collars or shock collars can trigger an electronic pulse of up to 6,000 volts to … Continue reading ☀Electric Shock Collars for Dogs to be Banned
- Content and Marketing Coordinator, Press Office at EmmanuelleChaix The lead can make dogs more aggressive. Dogs tethered to a lead are twice as likely to threaten another dog as those running free, a study found. Why? "Leash aggression" is "most likely a reflection of the frustration dogs feel when the leash prohibits them from expressing … Continue reading A Dog Walking ⛄Fact ⚡
- Content and Marketing Coordinator, Press Office at EmmanuelleChaix To Be Is To Do - Socrates 🍃 To Do Is To Be - Sartre To Be Do Be Do - Sinatra 😇 Check our social media regularly as we update them, here is our Instagram emmanuellechaixdogs for our Clients!! See you soon, and here is Maltese … Continue reading ☀ Socrates, Satre, Sinatra and Maltese Happy!! 🐾 Happy, All The Time🐶
Just another big thank you 5 days after our session/Puppy Training. The little lady is almost there with the house training and the crying has stopped! You were invaluable. 😃 😃
Thank you again so much for yesterday/Puppy Training, I finally got my first nights sleep and the crying has definitely calmed down! ... with the practice... she managed to make it through the night. You taught me so much in such a short amount of time and I’ll be recommending you, she loved meeting you … Continue reading E. D.
We went to Holland Park with Millie for some time out during her dog Day Care, and then to Kensington Gardens! She was calm for the most part, she got agitated when other dogs went near her, but then Millie settled down again soon after. Back home, Millie drank her water and was happy, relaxing a … Continue reading 🐼 Millie, our French Bulldog, during her dog Day Care
- We run Workshops for dogs and puppies regularly, Make Contact to sign-up to the next one - How about Building a Bond with Your Dog? This workshop is scheduled to take place on 22-23rd September 2018 in Oxfordshire, it has been running a number of times with great success. This is a two-day workshop with … Continue reading 🐾🐕Building a Bond with Your Dog !! WORKSHOP for dogs !!!! Book Now !
EmmanuelleChaix wishes you a great day !!! © EmmanuelleChaix
Bonnie is adorable, she has been with EmmanuelleChaix since her early development. We have made sure she receives the best Training tips to support her, from standard cues to more stimulating sets of exercises to engage with her. Bonnie's development is lovely to observe, she is a lot of fun, you can see her here during her dog … Continue reading Bonnie, the sweet French Bulldog puppy during her dog Stay-and-Care
- Content and Marketing Coordinator, Press Office at EmmanuelleChaix - We run Workshops for dogs and puppies regularly, Make Contact to sign-up to the next one - Dog Training course June 30 – July 3 2016 Why not attend this rather special and exciting four-day dog training workshop in Oxfordshire in the summer. Brian Agnew is the well known Californian dog behaviourist and trainer. … Continue reading Raw Intuitive Talent– Californian Dog Behaviourist and Trainer Brian Agnew
- Content and Marketing Coordinator, Press Office at EmmanuelleChaix The main reasons for a dog to pull on the lead are as follow: Excitement, hurry to get moving Your dog might enjoy controlling the situation, he/she might even take the lead and control the speed you walk! Seeing another dog, across the road, in the distance, … Continue reading Pulling on the lead
- Content and Marketing Coordinator, Press Office at EmmanuelleChaix Your dog might enjoy an active social life and might still be learning to fit in, whether it is because he/she needs to shape the training you have put in place, or perhaps it is because he/she gets extremely enthusiastic to the prospect of new experiences in … Continue reading Embracing, not avoiding situations